This program has closed for 2017.
If you’re a currently enrolled student at an Australian or New Zealand University, and you win an Apple Student Scholarship to attend WWDC 2017 (results announced on or before Friday, April 21, 2017), we might be able to help out with your expenses. We’ve allocated 3 student support scholarships of $1500 each to assist with airfares. Conditions apply, and applications close Friday May 5 at 5pm (Sydney time).
Terms and Conditions
Verify that you are eligible before applying. The AUC WWDC Scholarship Support program is offered under the following terms and conditions:
- You must be currently enrolled at an Australian or New Zealand University, undertaking at least a 50% full-time study workload.
- You must live in Australia or New Zealand.
- You must have already won a WWDC scholarship from Apple prior to applying for travel support with the AUC.
- You must be able to provide documentary evidence of your WWDC Scholarship from Apple, and your University enrolment, on request.
- There is no known impediment to you traveling to the USA to attend WWDC.
- You must become an AUC Student Member for at least 12-months should you be awarded a Support Scholarship
- You must commit to delivering a talk at this year’s AUC /dev/world conference in Melbourne (late August).
- In the event that more applications are made than scholarships available, the AUC will establish a selection panel to assess applicants and to determine how the scholarships will be awarded.
- Disputes arising in relation to the scholarship provisions will be dealt with fairly by the Chair of the AUC or his/her nominee, and any decision made by the Chair in relation to that dispute will be final.