In light of the uncertainty the world faces with Covid-19, we have decided that holding X World at the end of June will not be prudent. Even if the domestic situation has normalised by that time, it is still very likely that travel for our international guests will be impacted. Our highest priority is ensuring that our community members are able to participate in a safe event that provides significant value, and delaying X World, while regrettable, is the best option we can see for ensuring that.
The new dates for X World 2020 are October 28-30, 2020.
Our CFP remains open, and we look forward to delivering the 18th X World – just a little later than we’d originally planned.