Early-bird sales close 9pm AEST, Friday October 26, 2018.
All ticket sales close at 9pm AEST, Tuesday November 20, 2018.
Registration rates are as follows:
- early-bird – $450 – (sales close 9pm AEST, 26/10)
- full-price – $600 – (sales close 9pm AEST, 20/11)
- students – $175 – (sales close 9pm AEST, 20/11)
- institutional and individual AUC members – $250 discount off early-bird and full-price tickets.
This is the standard conference rate. This rate applies to most people who have their employers pay the conference fees and charge it as a professional development expense, or for individuals who can legitimately claim it as a tax deduction.
This concession rate is reserved for College (TAFE, Polytechnic, Senior Secondary, etc) or University Students, who are enrolled with a 50% or higher load. The AUC offers this rate as a form of investment in the future of the community. As part of the registration process, a valid student ID card or proof of enrolment must be presented to the onsite registration desk.
|Institutional and Individual Members
Staff at an AUC member institution, or who are registered personally as a member of the AUC, qualify for a member-only discount of $250 off the current ticket price (this does not apply to student tickets). Individual members will receive an email with a code to be used to register at this rate. Staff of Institutional members should contact their local AUC Coordinator for a promo code.
Registration is open to all. Follow this link to learn more about membership options.
- Conference attendance.
- Workshop attendance. Note that workshop spaces are limited, and a registration system will be made available closer to the event.
- Access to the conference exhibition
- Lunches and morning/afternoon tea as catered during the event.
All other costs incurred in attending CreateWorld such as incidentals, in-room charges, meals not mentioned above (such as breakfasts), transfers, etc are at your own expense.
Note that attendees at AUC events maybe photographed during the normal course of the event, and their image may be used in promotional material on the AUC web site, and in other avenues that the AUC uses to promote itself and its events. By registering for an AUC event, you are consenting to having your photograph taken and used in this way.