If you’re a currently enrolled student at an Australian or New Zealand University, and you’ve won an Apple Student Scholarship to attend WWDC 2016 (results announced May 9), we might be able to help out with your expenses. We’ve allocated 3 student support scholarships of $1500 each to assist with airfares and/or accommodation. Conditions apply, and applications close May 27 at 5pm (Sydney time).
Terms and Conditions
Verify that you are eligible before applying. The AUC WWDC Scholarship Support program is offered under the following terms and conditions:
- You must be currently enrolled at an Australian or New Zealand University, undertaking at least a 50% full-time study workload.
- You must live in Australia or New Zealand.
- You must be able to provide documentary evidence of your WWDC Scholarship from Apple, and your University enrolment, on request.
- There is no known impediment to you traveling to the USA to attend WWDC.
- You must become an AUC Student Member for at least 12-months should you be awarded a Support Scholarship
- You must commit to delivering two talks at this year’s AUC /dev/world conference in Melbourne (late August).
- In the event that more applications are made than scholarships available, the AUC will establish a selection panel to assess applicants and to determine how the scholarships will be awarded.
- Disputes arising in relation to the scholarship provisions will be dealt with fairly by the Chair of the AUC or his/her nominee, and any decision made by the Chair in relation to that dispute will be final.