/dev/world/ registration will close on 17 September 2012 at 5.00pm (AEST) or earlier if full.
Registration fees for /dev/world/2012 are as follows:
- Standard Registration $600
- AUC Staff $400
- AUC Student $200
To register as an AUC Staff or Student you MUST quote a promotional code otherwise you will not be able to complete the registration form. You can obtain this code from your local AUCDF contact. All prices above are in AUD and are inclusive of GST.
Payment must accompany registration via credit card. You will be emailed a confirmation of your registration along with a receipt once accepted.
- /dev/world/2012 attendance (25-26 September 2012)
- Lunch, afternoon tea and conference dinner on Tuesday 25 September
- Morning tea and lunch on Wednesday 26 September
- Delegate bag, handouts and other materials
- Coach transfer to Melbourne Airport on Wednesday afternoon.
All other costs incurred in attending /dev/world/2012 such as incidentals, in-room charges, meals not mentioned above (such as breakfasts) , transfers, etc are not covered and are at your own expense.
|Please note that while this conference is for AUC member university staff and students, we will accept a limited number of registrations from the general public
Please make sure you have your promotional code when you register to obtain the subsidised rate.