For more than a decade, the AUC has run three wildly successful community conferences:
- /dev/world, focusing on app development for Apple platforms,
- CreateWorld, exploring the intersection of art and education that Apple technology can facilitate, and
- X World, supporting those who deploy and manage Apple devices in education and enterprise
In lieu of these face-to-face events that aren’t currently possible due to The Current Situation™, we’re bringing the best of the annual events together and online in November as one new event: EveryWorld.
Drawing from our existing conferences, EveryWorld’s three streams will focus on Development and Frameworks, Arts and Education, and Device Management.
EveryWorld will take place from 25 November to 27 November. Online.
We hope you’ll join us for this special event. As the saying goes, we’ll try anything once…
Who Should Attend?
EveryWorld is for everyone who is interested in, works with, or aspires to work with Apple platforms, across software development, creativity and education, device administration and support, and beyond.
Call For Participation
While we’ll have a number of invited speakers and sessions at EveryWorld, we’re also accepting offers through a CFP process. You can find more details here. AUC events are very welcoming of first-time speakers, and anyone at any level of their career or speaking experience is welcome to participate in the CFP. If you’d prefer to discuss a talk or workshop idea in person, please email everyworld @ auc.edu.au about how we can get in touch with you.
EveryWorld will be held online from Wednesday 25 through to Friday 27 November. We’re based on the east coast of Australia, and will be running sessions at times that are primarily intended to suit delegates in Australian and New Zealand timezones. During the event, we’ll be on AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time – UTC+11).
To access EveryWorld, ticket-holders will require:
- An internet connection sufficient to stream at least medium-quality (720p) video and audio. If you can watch HD streams on YouTube or Netflix without buffering, you should be covered.
- A web browser! We recommend the latest version of Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
- We’ll be using Discord for social interactions during the event – you can access this from either a web browser, or a native discord client for your device. Our Discord server is already up and running – click this link to join. (You can join our discord even if you’re not intending to participate in EveryWorld – we’d love to have you drop in!)
Apple, Mac, iOS, macOS, AppleTV, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. For the avoidance of doubt, Apple Inc. has no association with this conference.